White Oak Hewitt
White Oak Hewitt Engineered Hardwood is part of the Context Richmond Engineered line. Formerly Laurentian Hardwood Ply-core engineered construction handles moisture
changes easily. Durable, ultra-matt urethane finish. Can be installed on any level of the house.
- Sku: #LAUCONTEXHEWITT
- Name: White Oak Hewitt
- Type: Hardwood Flooring
- Space: Indoor, Basement, Bedroom, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Brand: Richmond Hardwood
- Collection: Context
- Colour: Beige
- Shade: Medium
- Application: Residential, Light Commercial
- Installation Method: Click, Float, Glue, Nail, Staple
- Construction: Engineered
- Certifications: CARB 2
- Residential Warranty: 25 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 5 Years
- Gloss Level/Finish: Matte
- Style: Wire Brushed
- Visual: White Oak
- Width: Medium
- Molding Program: Airwood Matchables
- Usage: Floor
|Size||1/2″ x 5″ x RL(15.75-47.24)|
|Quantity||24 .8 SF/CT, 36 CT/PA|
|Bevel||4-sided micro bevel|
|Locking System||Click/Drop Lock|
|Installation||Float, glue, staple, or nail|
|Warranty||25 year residential & 5 year light commercial|
|Radiant Heat||Approved over water based radiant heat systems, see installation instructions. Only Oak and Walnut species are approved.|
For more Richmond Hardwood Products please visit their website here.
Looking for more products? Visit our products page here.
Book an appointment in our showroom to get started on your installation today.