Viella by Goodfellow offers a 8mm (0.5mm) x 5.90’’ X 60.63’’ Stone Product Composite (SPC) flooring including 1.5mm EVA pad attached (HD High Density) with an embossed in register finish (EIR)
- Floating installation with 5G « Drop Lock » system
- Tolerates conditions from +60°C to -60°C and up to 60 li. ft. without a transition molding
- More stable than LVT
- Install on all levels, waterproof product*
- Embossed In Register finish (EIR) with painted bevels
- Soundproofing STC 72 / IIC 72
- High resistance to direct sunlight
- 30 Year residential warranty
- 10 Year commercial warranty
- Floor Score Certified
- Antimicrobial coating
- No formaldehyde & no phthalate
** Can be installed over a water radiant or electric floor
For technical spec sheet click here.
For more Goodfellow products click here.
MAINTENANCE (SPC FLOORS)
• Clean dust and debris regularly using a broom or vacuum with soft bristles.
• Clean any spills or liquids immediately.
• Mop as needed using a dampened mop and cleaner approved for use on vinyl floor.
• Never use abrasive cleaning implements, waxes, bleach or any acid products on SPC.
• Use felt protectors or other protective devices under furniture, particularly items that are frequently moved. Any furniture with
casters should not have ball casters. Only wide, non-staining rubber casters are to be used on SPC. Use protective mats underneath
• Do not drag heavy objects or furniture across floor. When moving appliances or furniture, lay a protective item such as cardboard
onto the SPC and walk the heavy item across carefully.
• Place mats at exterior doors to reduce dirt and debris tracked onto floor. Do not use mats with rubber or latex backers as they
may cause discoloration or staining.
• Never walk or create flooring movement at temperatures below 5°C (41°F).