Ristolas by Goodfellow offers a 8mm (0.5mm) x 5.90’’ X 60.63’’ Stone Product Composite (SPC) flooring including 1.5mm EVA pad attached (HD High Density) with an embossed in register finish (EIR)
- Floating installation with 5G « Drop Lock » system
- Tolerates conditions from +60°C to -60°C and up to 60 li. ft. without a transition molding
- More stable than LVT
- Install on all levels, waterproof product* more suitable than laminate flooring.
- Embossed In Register finish (EIR) with painted bevels
- Soundproofing STC 72 / IIC 72
- High resistance to direct sunlight
- 30 Year residential warranty
- 10 Year commercial warranty
- With Floor Score Certification
- Antimicrobial coating
- No formaldehyde & no phthalate
** Can be installed over a water radiant or electric floor
For technical spec sheet click here.
For more Goodfellow products click here.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Clean dust and debris regularly. Use a broom or vacuum with soft bristles. Mop as needed using a dampened mop and cleaner approved for use on vinyl floor. Never use abrasive cleaning implements, waxes, bleach or any acid products on SPC.
Always purchase felt protectors or other protective devices under furniture, particularly items that are frequently moved. Any furniture with casters should not have ball casters. Only wide, non-staining rubber casters are to be used on SPC. Use protective mats underneath office chairs. Do not drag heavy objects or furniture across floor. When moving appliances or furniture, lay a protective item such as cardboard onto the SPC and walk the heavy item across carefully.
Place mats at exterior doors to reduce dirt and debris tracked onto floor. Do not use mats with rubber or latex backers as they may cause discoloration or staining. Never walk or create flooring movement at temperatures below 5°C (41°F).