QuietBlock Universal Underlay
QuietBlock Universal Underlay is made in Canada and approved for use under Laminate, Engineered Hardwood, Vinyl Plank and Vinyl Tile. This unique universal underlay is noise and moisture resistant to add superior performance and longevity to your flooring. What makes this underlay so amazing? Read about the features below.
- Made with Virgin Rubber & Recycled Tire Crumb
- 1.5mm Thickness
- CRI Certified
- Made in Canada
- IIC 68 STC 63 Rating
- Manufactured for superior support, stability and sound absorption, backed by a limited lifetime residential/commercial warranty
- Premium universal underlayment for use under luxury vinyl tile, luxury vinyl plank, laminate, engineered hardwood, hardwood
- Smooths out minor sub floor imperfections
- Provides superior noise reduction for a quieter home
- Can be installed over radiant heat
A Greener Choice
- Made with recycled tire crumb and virgin rubber
- Contributes to LEED credits
- Carpet and Rug Institute Green Label Plus (CRI GLP) approved for Indoor Air Quality
- Low volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) for optimal indoor air quality
- Antimicrobial – prevents growth of mold, mildew and fungus
Why get it?
Underlayment for floating flooring is a must. Since laminate is a floating floor, it must be evenly distributed across your subfloor. Underlayment is what allows the floor to float, gives it stability, support, noise reduction, and supports the locking systems in between planks to assure the sturdiest flooring project. If you install a laminate floor without underlayment on a weak or uneven subfloor, it can damage the laminate floor and create safety hazards.
It’s what’s underneath your laminate, engineered hardwood or vinyl floor that counts! Much like with carpet cushion, it’s important to choose a high quality underlayment for your new investment. The right underlayment can aid your floating floor in sounding better, feeling warmer and even extending your warranty! How’s that for added value?
For more information visit Richmond Hardwoods website here