QuietBlock Underlay is made in Canada and is 100% recyclable, and it is made with recycled tires. The perfect do it yourself option for underlay under Laminate and floating engineered or wood products.
- Made from recycled tires
- 100% recyclable
- Suitable for all floating laminate & engineered wood floors
- Superior noise reduction 70 IIC 71 STC
- 2.5mm Thickness with MoistureBlock
- Ideal for concrete and other subfloors
- Inhibits Mold and mildew
- High density and compression resistant
- Time saving MoistureBlock seam lock
- Manufactured for superior performance and comfort backed by a 20 year residential warranty
- Increases the warranty on your Richmond Laminate or Laurentian Engineered hardwood floor by 5 years*
- Can be installed above or below grade and over radiant heat
- 3-in-1 includes rubber, vapour barrier, and lip & tape for ease of installation.
- Provides superior noise reduction for a quieter home
- Made in Canada.
A Greener Choice
- 100% rubber, made with recycled synthetic black crumb rubber from tires.
- Contributes to LEED credits.
- Carpet and Rug Institute approved (CRI) for Indoor Air Quality
- Low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) for optimal indoor air quality.
- Contains Ultra-fresh antimicrobial treatment to prevent growth of mold, mildew and fungus
* Residential Warranty only. When installed over select Richmond Floating Floor underlayments. See dealer for details.
Why get it?
Underlayment for laminate flooring is a must. Since laminate is a floating floor, it must be evenly distributed across your subfloor. Underlayment is what allows the floor to float, gives it stability, support, noise reduction, and supports the locking systems in between planks to assure the sturdiest flooring project. If you install a laminate floor without underlayment on a weak or uneven subfloor, it can damage the laminate floor and create safety hazards.
For more information visit Richmond Hardwoods website here
Looking for Vinyl Plank Underlay here