Arctica San Marino
Arctica in the San Marino Collection offers a new European inspiration to the Goodfellow line. An oak species which enhances the lightly brushed finished look. Oversized boards are specifically chosen.
- 9/16’’ (3mm) x 7 1/2’’ x 74,8’’ 3 ply Oak engineered flooring
- Wire brushed matte finish with a 10° aluminum oxide gloss
- Micro-beveled on 4 sides
- Floating, glued or nailed installation with tongue and groove (T&G) system
- Install on all floors
- 25 Year residential warranty
- 3 Year commercial warranty
Engineered hardwood flooring is almost identical to other hardwood on the surface, but instead of a single wood plank, it’s made of a high-quality plywood core with a thin layer of hardwood flooring on top. Engineered wood flooring is a more affordable option, but it can’t be refinished to extend its lifespan. It is a better choice in high-moisture environments than solid hardwood, making it a better option for kitchens, bathrooms and basements. But, for whole-house installations, both flooring options offer a wide range of style choices.
For More Engineered Hardwood Options Click Here
For Spec Sheet Click Here